You should take time to review these terms and conditions. This website enables you to conduct business with us. The terms and conditions for conducting business on this website may be materially different to those governing offerings from other sources provided by us. All intellectual property rights relating to any material contained in this website are owned by us or have been licensed to us by the rights owner(s) so that we can use such material as part of any content contained on this website. You may only use this website and the material contained within it, strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed here within. Should you want to use any of the material contained within this website for any purpose that is not strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions, you must obtain our written permission prior to doing so.
If you have any questions relating to this please contact us at email@example.com
Access to the Website
Some parts of this website are only accessible if you have a username and password. You may only access such parts of this website with a valid username and password that has been exclusively provided for your use. You are strictly forbidden to use others usernames or passwords.
Purchase of Products
The purchase of any insurance product(s) available through this website will be subject to these terms and conditions and the relevant certificate/policy terms and conditions. You, solely, are responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes. Please read the relevant certificate/policy terms and conditions carefully before buying any insurance certificate/policy from this site. If you need any further information before buying any insurance certificate/policy please contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01494 770700.
Any refund provided will be strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in your policy documentation.
Sales of insurance products
Manchester Underwriting Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Our Terms and Conditions for the sale of insurance products are as follows:
1. Any indication of premium provided through this website where a referral to Us is required is non-binding. Such indications are intended as an indication only of your likely premium based on the limited information provided. They are not binding quotations. The premium quoted may vary once you have submitted full details to Us.
2. All statements made by you or information provided by you to us are your responsibility. If you fail to disclose any relevant information or provide any inaccurate information, this may invalidate your insurance contract. If you are unsure as to what relevant information should be disclosed, please contact us.
3. Once you have submitted a proposal for insurance via this website, the proposal will not be accepted (and you will not be insured) until such time as you receive confirmation from us that this cover has commenced.
4. Once insurance has been effected by us (including any amendments to coverage effected following a change to an existing policy), we will provide you with prompt confirmation that this is the case and that cover is effective.
5. All Certificate/Policy documentation will be sent to you once confirmation of your payment has been received. This confirmation of acceptance may be provided through the website or by email, telephone or post.
6. The decision as to whether to accept your proposal for insurance cover is at our sole discretion and we are not bound to offer acceptance.<
7. If we refuse to accept any proposal for insurance submitted via this website, such refusal does not preclude you from submitting a proposal by other means. However, this does not mean that we are bound to accept any proposal submitted by other means.
8. Our decision on whether to accept any proposal for insurance will not be based solely on the processing by automatic means of personal data. Such a decision will be based on the parameters set for the insurance products available for purchase on this website and all relevant information submitted by you as part of the proposal.
Changes to your Certificate/Policy
We will notify you in writing of any changes to the terms and conditions of your insurance certificate/policy and will give reasonable notice for any changes which are due to take effect. You should keep a copy of all information submitted to or received from us for your records.
External Links/Routing to Third Party Information & Services
This website may include links to external websites. It may also include links to a number of suppliers of other services or products that are not provided by us. You, solely, are responsible for deciding whether any of these services or products are suitable for your purposes. We are not responsible for the actions of such suppliers with regard to the provision of their services or products or goods, nor are we responsible for the content of their websites and we cannot be held responsible in any way for the consequences of your use of their website, services, goods or products.
Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
We may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By using this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms, conditions and disclaimers displayed on this site. You are advised to check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/operation of website
We may change the format and content of this website (or of any insurance products or services offered via this website) at any time. We may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content. We reserve the right to terminate access to this website (and to products and services offered via the website) at any time and without notice. If we change the website in any way, any insurance purchased by you will be unaffected unless we contact you expressly to the contrary.
Legal Jurisdiction governing these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the courts in these respective territories will have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.
Phone: 01494 770700
Post: Manchester Underwriting Management Ltd